Blue2: Sorry about the original draft; it was an old draft where teams were based on outdated Top Ten info and the times on my (apparently foolish) assumption that most of the US would have a 4-day weekend on President’s Day. Corrected times and teams are below.
Forgiveness is for the many.
Vengeance can be but for one.
Yes, the time has come once again for another CPAC tournament. After my promotional post was put out around a week ago, many of you have already figured out what this tournament is going to be. So, here’s all the information and times for the CPAC Clash of the Unforgiven II.
In keeping somewhat with the orignal Clash of the Unforgiven, which was held as a ‘World War For Fun’ after the ACP/RPF was called off in early 2009, armies will be divided into 2 teams, this time of 5 armies per team.
Light Troops, Nachos, Ice Warriors, Hot Sauce Army, Doritos
Army Republic, Army of CP, Pirates, Dark Warriors Golden Troops
These are the teams for now; if one of the armies listed wants to decline participation please COMMENT ON THIS POST so I many replace you.
So here’s how this is gonna work. Each army on an individual team will be given a room or rooms as their ‘spawn’ per say. They will stay there until the judge announces the start of the battle. At that time, the army’s objective is to capture as many rooms as possible from the enemy armies while still holding onto the ones they have captured. Invasions of the rooms of allied armies do not count, and armies are permitted to further divide within their teams as they see fit, (I.E. Pirates and LT both go to attack a room held by only ACP) however all invasions still count toward the team score.
EDIT: A much nicer map courtesy of Austin.
(Click to Enlarge)
Please refer to this map to avoid any other issues. Leaders, if your army does not wish to participate please comment here so I may replace them.
❗ Times ❗
When: Sunday, February 17th
Where: Mammoth, Everywhere
2:00 PM EST
1:00 PM CST
12:00 AM MST
11:00 AM PST
7:00 PM GMT
1. All chat recruiting must end one hour before the battle is set to begin.
2. Allies are not permitted unless stated otherwise by tournament rules.
3. The word of the Head Judge(s) is final and absolute.
4. No raging at/insulting of/arguing with/belittling of the judges will be tolerated and can result in disqualification. This includes rage posts following the battle.
5. No hacking/DDoSing/threatening or use of other means to get an unfair or unlawful advantage over another army is permitted.
6. Bots are not permitted at any time.
7. Spying is not permitted unless stated otherwise in the tournament rules.
8. Judges must be allowed to be on your army’s chat at the time of the battle, regardless of their affiliation or previous history with your army.
9. No raiding of other battles in which your army is not involved is permitted.
10. The above rules are subject to change at anytime at the Head Judge’s discretion.
Additional Rules for Clash of the Unforgiven II Only
1. Armies must move overland and may not use the teleport feature in any capacity during th battle.
2. The successful capture of a room will be determined by the judges using two factors:
a. The retreat of the defending army.
b. The successful defeating of the defender for 5 consecutive minutes (as decided by the judges)
So that’s about it. Any questions, please comment them or see me on chat. Leaders, please comment to approve your army’s participation so I can make changes if need be.
♣||»Sιя Bℓυєsσ¢кωa тнє 2η∂«||♣
CPA Central CEO
Filed under: Tournaments