The CPAC YouWrite feature allows YOU to submit any of your writing to CPAC. The post you submit will be reviewed by a CPAC staff member and will be taken into consideration for posting. If your post is considered to be of good quality, it may be posted on the CPAC Site.
What you can submit:
- News reports: any reports about events in large armies that have happened recently
- Philosophy: do you have an idea that you’d like to share? Post them here!
- Short stories: short stories related to CP Armies
- Editorials (Opinion posts): posts containing your own opinion about a recent happening in army warfare, or about a certain topic
- Video report: you are allowed to make a short video report about a recent piece of news. It must be submitted in as a YouTube link.
Requirements and tips:
- Structure: You can write your post somewhat loosely, but it does need three things: a) an introduction – where you summarize the topic you’re writing and what your stance on it is (do NOT write things like “Hello CPA Central viewers” or “My name is….”) b) a body – where you discuss the topic and your stance on it (this should, by far, be the longest part of your post) and c) a conclusion – where you simply summarize what you’ve said and end of a finishing note (don’t worry about signatures or anything).
- Spelling / Grammar: Make sure that your post has no spelling or grammar errors. If it does, it will not even be considered to post on CPA Central. Try writing the post on an application like Word that has a spell check option.
- Language: Keep all language in your post PG (no swearing or harsh words).
- Pictures: If you’d like to add a picture, simply add in a link to the image where you want the picture to be.
- Length: Your post should be, at a minimum, 500 words.
NOTE: This is NOT a place to apply for a job at CPAC. Please visit this page if you are looking for a position.