As we close the first week of September all of armies has returned to school, and across the community leaders are bracing for the feared September Drop. Some armies have been more successful than others in doing so, and this is reflected in this week’s Top Ten Armies.
1. Nachos [+0] [92.88]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [-1] [89.25]
3. Army of CP [+1] [85.75]
4. Army Republic [-1] [83.88]
5T. Dark Warriors [+1] [80.25]
5T. Doritos [+4] [80.25]
7. Ice Warriors [+0] [77.75]
8. Underground Mafias Army [-4] [73.25]
9. Water Vikings [+1] [69.75]
10. Watex Warriors [NEW!] [65.25]
Close to the Top Ten
11. Team Blue [+0]
12. Pirates [NEW!]
13. Water Ninjas [NEW!]
14. Soda Pop Army [+1]
15. Pretzels [NEW!]
1. Nachos [+0]: The Nachos secure another week at the top after several fantastic events and seem to have taken the end of the summer in stride. Their first event, a division practice battle, saw the army max about 40 as a whole. They maxed 15 at a UK event, and 25 at another training session.They maxed 12 at another UK event, and then defeated the Dark Warriors in a practice battle with a max of 40. They are now preparing for another practice battle with the Ice Warriors. Nachos come in at first this week.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [-1]: RPF still manage to pull off a successful week of sizes, after a rocky start to the week. They started off by defeating the ACP in a practice battle, maxing about 25. Then, after a series of events where Snaily5 fired Lord Pain, before later being fired herself, before Pain himself was also fired. This near-civil war spanned two days and occupied all of RPF’s time. They then continued a highly-disputed war with AR, maxing 30 at the defense of Beanie and then 25 at a later redo of the event. RPF then maxed almost 40 at the Battle of Ice Cream with AR. RPF comes in at a strong second this week.
3. Army of CP [+1]: The ACP continues to rise in the new leadership, hitting 35-40 twice during the week. However, the ACP was held back to 3rd due to the lack of points given in Tactics, due to a large amount of rouges being at the ACP events. They started the week with a PB against the RPF, hitting sizes of 15-20, This was followed by sizes of 30+ at a recruiting session and 30+ at an AUSIA recruiting session. To continue the week, the ACP then had 15-20 at another AUSIA event, followed by two UK events with 35-40. The ACP’s final event of the week was again a recruiting session, in which they had 30+. The ACP has shown signs of improvement, but have yet to emulate this improvement onto empty servers.
4. Army Republic [-1]: AR started their week with ‘Burr and Vinnys final event’ where AR claimed they maxed sizes of 45, that same day Emma Rose was promoted to the position of AR Leader to replace Burr and Vinny . On Tuesday they went on to successfully defend the server Beanie at which they averaged 15. RPF then tried to re-invade Beanie but AR successfully kept the server, maxing 25 at the battle. AR went on to max 20 at the Invasion of Ice Cream. They also saw a number of retirements, before maxing 10 at an unscheduled UK event to finish up the week. AR comes in at fourth this week.
5T. Dark Warriors [+1]: Similarly to the ACP, the Dark Warriors also continue to rise. The DW hit highs of about 33, while averaging 25 throughout the week. They started the week by having sizes of 25+ at a training session, in which they had fantastic tactics and this was followed by training session with sizes of 15-20. Two more events of 25+ followed this, one including a practice battle with the Ice Warriors, with former DW Leader Bearsboy at the helm. They ended the week with a practice battle against the Nachos, in which they lost but still had great sizes of 30-35. The DW had consistent sizes and scored highly in tactics. DW come in tied for fifth this week.
5T. Doritos [+4]: DCP kicked off their week with a cleansing of the server Fog at which they maxed 30 and averaged about 25. Then on Thursday DCP declared war on UMA, their next was on Friday at the Battle of Bunny Hill which they maxed 20 and claim they won. They topped off their week with a battle with UMA on Bubblegum where they maxed 30. DCP have planned invasions on numerous UMA servers. DCP come in at 5th tied this week.
7. Ice Warriors [+0]: The IW started their week with their first event with their new leader, Bearsboy10. They were able to max 30 and average 25 at their first event, they continued their week of events with a U-Lead Session on Wednesday when hey managed to max 20 and average 15. On Friday they had a PB with their ally Dark Warriors, the PB resulted in a tie and IW averaging sizes of 15+. IW finished their week off with a ‘Pizza Parlor’ raid on Saturday at which they maxed 30 and averaged 24. Ice Warriors are a non-mover this week at 7th.
8. Underground Mafias Army [-4]: UMA takes a massive fall this week, however in relative terms it was still a fairly successful few days. UMA started off the week with the Battle of Bunny Hill, maxing around 28. They then annexed their new colony SWAT, and maxed around 15 at an unscheduled event. UMA then attacked Team Blue on Snow Day, maxing around 15-20. UMA then announced the colonization of Team Blue, and the terms associated. They also took Half Pipe with sizes of 18. UMA then battled DCP for Bunny Hill, claiming victory with sizes of 15-20. They also took Mullet from RPF in a secret invasion with 20 troops. UMA comes in at eighth this week.
9. Water Vikings [+1]: WV started off slow but still manage to rise one place this week after a few good events. They first saw the return of Tylund1, a WV Legend and former leader. They then had a UK event with sizes of 17, before a largely unsuccessful active count. WV then maxed 23 at a training session, and 25 at an unscheduled. At Saturday’s event they maxed around 22, wrapping up the week. WV comes in at ninth this week.
10. Watex Warriors [NEW!]: WW restarted only just this week and already the former titan is back on the rise. After WW came back from a temporary break on the 2nd, then immediately began preparing for the SMAC tournament the Premier Cup. They retook the server Snowbound with sizes of 15, before going on to defeat CPPA and win the cup with sizes of 22. WW comes in at tenth this week.
New poll added every Sunday!
♣||»Sιя Bℓυєsσ¢кωa тнє 2η∂«||♣
CPA Central CEO
CPA Central Vice President
CPA Central Vice President
Filed under: Top Ten Armies