It’s 1/13/13, and it’s time to see how armies stack up in this week’s Top Ten.
Top Ten Armies
1. Army Republic [+2] [91.88]
1T. Army of CP [+5] [91.88]
3. Dark Warriors [-2] [89.88]
4. Special Weapons and Tactics [NEW!] [87.88]
5. Nachos [+1] [73.88]
6. Pirates [-2] [70.88]
7. Golden Troops [-2] [64.88]
8. Ice Warriors [-7] [58.88]
9. Water Vikings [+0] [56.88]
10. Night Warriors [NEW!] [50.75]
Close to the Top Ten:
11. Tostitos [NEW!]
12. Shadow Troops [NEW!]
13. Chaos Army [-3]
14. Underground Mafias Army [-3]
15. Dark Defenders [-2]
1T. Army Republic: The Army Republic finally takes first in the Top Ten after around three weeks of Top 10 placing. They began by having a training session, where they got about 30. Following this, they had a recruiting session on Berg, where they were able to max at about 40, followed by a recruiting session on Toboggan with about 25. AR was originally going to go to war with SWAT, but that war was cancelled. They have a practice battle with the Golden Troops scheduled for today.
1T. Army of CP: The ACP have risen back to the top after a spectacular performance throughout the week. Their first event this week was a training session of Mammoth, with sizes of 25+. As the week progressed, they had several invasions and defenses from Pirates and SWAT. The most notable was when they lost Klondike to the Pirates in the middle of the week, which brings me to their latest event, the Invasion of Klondike, which saw sizes of a whopping 35-40, propelling ACP back to first. They have multiple invasions on the SWAT and Pirates scheduled for this week.
3. Dark Warriors: The Dark Warriors lose their Number 1 position, despite some great sizes this week. They began with a supposed victory on Bobsled, where they got spectacular sizes of 35+. They then received a Nachos surrender during their invasion of Big Snow. After some other invasions and defenses, they had a practice battle with the Golden Troops that had barely any notice, and they got sizes of 20+. They have a massive recruiting session today, and have a Nacho Treaty pending approval.
4. Special Weapons and Tactics: After forgetting SWAT last week (of which we truly are sorry for), they came back this week with extreme motivation to get them in the Top 5. They started off by defeating the Water Vikings in a practice battle with sizes of 20+. After a war threat from AR, the war quickly ended, and their war with ACP was back to normal. They had a training session with 25+, followed by a loss on Mammoth. But at the next Mammoth Invasion, they got amazing sizes of 35+, which got them here. They have invasions of ACP scheduled for most of the week.
5. Nachos: The Nachos return to the Top 5 after a week filled with defenses and invasions. Their first event actually occurred an hour after Sunday began, where they defeated Dark Warriors on Aurora. Their highlight was their Defense of Bobsled, in which they got sizes of about 30+. They then defended Deep Snow with good sizes of about 20+, then fought on Blizzard in what looked to be a loss, but the Nachos claimed victory. They had a tactic session yesterday without a results post, but have nothing planned yet this week.
6. Pirates: The Pirates fall out of the Top 5 this week after a week of war. Their first event this week was a practice battle against the Global Defenders, where they got 20+. Their battle of Mammoth saw sizes of 25+, as did Klondike. They claimed victory on Breeze with good sizes, then had a battle with ACP where they claimed to have maxed up to 30. They called out to Ioioluk early in the week, telling him to recreate Light Troops. They have many invasions scheduled this week, and expect more out of this year for them.
7. Golden Troops: The Golden Troops fall out of the Top 5 as well this week. They had a demotion day to start off the week, followed by a disappointing event on Big Surf. They then enforced the 2-Army rule to GT, and then invaded Cold Snap with sizes of 15-20. Later in the week, they had an unscheduled event where they maxed out at a whopping 30+. They followed up with a victory vs. UMA in a Practice Battle with an average of about 15. They had another unscheduled event with 25. They have a PB with AR this week, and also may be declaring war on someone soon.
8. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors take a huge fall this week, going from 1st to 8th. They had a very slow week this week, despite announcing their involvement in the war with the Pirates. They had a few training sessions this week, but the only successful one was one at the end of the week, where they maxed about 23. They have a recruiting session scheduled for today.
9. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings retain their position at 9th this week, after a better week than last week. They began the week by ending their war with the Dark Defenders, followed by a loss to SWAT in a practice battle with sizes of 12-15. After a few days of inactivity, they had a practice battle with the Shadow Troops, who did not show. They got good sizes of 15-20. They won the Winter Paws Tournament after a surrender from their opponent, and had a failed Invasion of Cozy with sizes of 13. They have a recruiting session today.
10. Night Warriors: The Night Warriors are back in business, entering the Top ten for the first time in a while. They had one event this week, and that was a recruiting session, which saw sizes of 15-20. With the return of Roberto, they expect to rise. They have a practice battle with Chaos later in the week.
With another great week for armies, we’re shown that armies truly are coming back to the older days, with all Top 10 armies actually being able to pull off 20. I don’t expect anything to slow down soon. Until next time,
Zak, CPAC Editor In Chief
Bluesockwa1, CPAC CEO
Filed under: Top 10 Armies