I know Kj just posted Army News, but for this week’s Top 10 List I will NOT be going over all of the army’s weekly events, I will simply be stating why they are ranked what they are:
- Nachos: The Nachos have been on a fairly continuous rising pattern. They fell a little when all of their former leaders retired, but they have been continuing to rise.
- ACP: The ACP has definitely been falling. They’ve gotten much less comments on their site, much less people on their chat and much less people at their battles. Some of this is due to them not having much going on and some of it is probably even due to what happened with the New Gen. ACP a while ago. At their current rate, the IW may overtake them sometime soon.
- IW: Out of all the armies in Club Penguin, the IW are on the quickest rise. They’ve been getting more comments on their site (almost as much as ACP), more people on their chat (almost as much as ACP and Nachos) and more people at their battles (almost as much as ACP). At their current rate, they might overtake the ACP soon!
- UMA: The UMA have risen quite a bit but really fell again the last week. They recently wrote a post titled “We’re Dead Again” but it was deleted. We’ll have to wait and see what happens with them.
- WW: The WW have also definitely fallen the last week or so. They’ve been getting a lot of comments, but not many people on their chat.
- Reds: I’m slightly hesitant to put the Reds in this position since none of us are really sure actually how large (or small) they are. However, they still seem to be around and kicking.
- BP: These guys are really been out of the big news lately haven’t they? Truthfully, they haven’t been doing much and they are in danger of falling if they don’t get some action started.
- OR: I know that this is a huge jump for these guys, but I think they deserve the position. DPR and OW merged a week ago and made the Orange Rebels, which have turned out to be a fairly large success. They challenged the Reds to a PB and were about the same size as them.
- IMAF: The IMAF have admitted that they’ve fallen a lot lately. This is probably partially due to that they’ve been really inactive lately. We’ll have to see if they’ll get ranked down soon.
- RPF: The RPF rose some, but then fell again last week, and has been continuing to fall. We’ll have to wait and see what happens to them too.
World Powers: Nachos, ACP, IW.
Major Armies: WW, UMA, Reds, BP.
Large Armies: OR, IMAF, RPF, ST.
Army of the Week
Black Troops of Club Penguin!
Want to have your army be the Army of the Week? Click here!
Are World Powers All That’s Left?
School started for a lot of people this past week and at least 90% of the people in Club Penguin armies are in school by now. I’ve been looking over all of the armies chats the last couple of weeks and have been really disappointed. Almost ALL of the army chats are dead. Only the Nachos, ACP and IW chats still have a full chat. Everyone else’s chats have 2 – 4 people on them.
Yes, it’s not like the armies themselves are dead. Most armies still may be able to get 10 or so people at their battles, but they’ll still all have to be struggling not to fall. This is going to be a really interesting next couple of months…
Golds/DW/SWAT/Reds – What’s Up?
This site isn’t going to be used for ranting on certain armies; that’s not the point of it. However, I think that this is an issue that may need to be addressed. Obviously, the Golds/DW/SWAT/Reds have never exactly been the most liked army. They’ve fought will tons of people in Club Penguin armies and are really the only people that actually have a bunch of armies on their “enemies” list. Maybe this is a good thing; without them Club Penguin armies might be just that much more boring. Then again, maybe it’s not such a good thing.
The Golds/DW/SWAT/Reds have been known for having a slightly negative look on things, being unnecessarily rude to other armies and not always playing fair. Many armies have attempted to wipe them off the face of Club Penguin but never have been able to, since they would just keep re-staring themselves.
I’m not really quite sure myself where I’m going with this, but I just wanted to show you the following picture of a some comments Person1233 and I tried to leave on the Red’s site which were both rudely edited:
¡WARNING: This picture contains explicit language that may not be suitable for young children!
What my comment ACTUALLY said was along the lines of:
“Zzztops never surrendered to you. We didn’t even think the SWAT/Reds were still trying to invade since your site was deleted and you never posted anything about it again. “
Person’s comment probably also said something similar to that.
So I want to ask YOU. Do you think that was really necessary of the Reds to do? I also want to end this with a poll similar to the one on the Nacho’s site.
Make sure to comment telling saying WHY you voted for the army that you did!